Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week 9 Extra Post

This week was the first time I ever worked with HTML. I found it very interesting and almost addicting. You have the power to create nothing into anything you could dream of. I have seen what code looks like before, but I have never had the chance to play with it. 

Every web page is created from nothing. Blogger was created by a genius coder and look at everything I can do within this one page. I have the ability to change my font size, change the colors, even put in pictures and links. Someone created this, and as hard as it was for me to understand how to use it, there are people out there every day who create stuff like that. I wish I would have gotten that experience sooner because I would have liked to take a class or two working with it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you felt this way! Maybe next time I teach this class I will make that an even stronger part of the class.

    ReplyDelete